Wednesday, December 11, 2013

and the winner is... (drum roll for the LimeTreeFruits Party)


Thank you everyone who stopped by from LimeTreeFruits last week! What a party you all brought to Artsyville! It was a solid week of the most energetic cha-cha in my inbox -- I loved it! I drew the winner for Raine's Awesome Planner at random and it is... Laurie! Congrats, Laurie -- I'll need your email address so I can forward it to Raine. Wishing you all happy holidays & thanks for playing in the blog hop!

2 comments:

Robert Gomez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Ebrahimi said...

I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next update. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the wonderful clarity in your writing.

Wishes From
Search Engine Marketing Company