Tuesday, March 18, 2014

good clean fun





My cut & paste hand soap bottle has a companion! It has held up so well against the elements that I decided to make a dish soap bottle with my collage scraps. For this one I used a Method dish soap bottle -- it is very sturdy, has a great shape, and is easy to cover. The only tricky part was the ridge at the top. Keeping the pieces tiny helped to get around the curve more easily. I sealed it with the magic craft potion (matte Mod Podge) and though I didn't keep track of the coats, it was probably around 6-7 coats. It was an easy crafty quickie and good clean fun!

6 comments:

denthe said...

Love this! So colorful :-)

sallgood said...

Cute way to use up the bits!

Karyna @ PaperSquid said...

These came out really nicely.

Bella Sinclair said...

OOH! I say again, OOH! Those look so great! I'd get dirty just to use them.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE this! Think I am going to give it a try. It would bring so much color to my little kitchen.

Patti Robinson said...

Gotta make one!!!