Monday, March 31, 2014

make each cup count



I poured some color into the cup today & started a new doodling project! Last month, one very kind friend sent me a Starbucks gift card -- just because. Instead of mindlessly quaffing away the balance like I usually do, I am going to create a new piece to commemorate each dose of caffeination I get from that card (probably 12 in all). Not all will be coffee related, but this one seemed a fitting piece to kick off the project :) Hereby marking this as doodle number 1 of my #MakeEachCupCount project (and thank you to my friend who knows how much I count on coffee to fuel my creative endeavors).


3 comments:

Bella Sinclair said...

Heeheehee! I love it! I'm savoring every drop. Cheers *clink*

Jennifer said...

oh my goodness, I love this! It makes having that cup of coffee much more intentional. Love it!

Michelle F. said...

Oh I need this sign! <3